Brand: Power Systems
- Great for home or fitness classes – Upgrade your home gym with this fitness Powerhouse. Use the deck as a basic 8” aerobic step, add plyometric challenge by raising it to 14”, or use it as an inclined or declined weight bench for strength training.
- Quick transitions – the Power Systems deck has more than a dozen positions to suit any workout. Simply fold/unfold the legs with the handy release levers and use The side lever to open the top and set it at
- Tubing notches add variation – Use any of the 6 sets of tubing notches with any tube or band to add resistance and train different muscle groups.
- Neutral color scheme – the dark gray and black design will blend in with any environment, and the bonus internal storage area is useful for keeping smaller Items contained and out of the floor.
- Stable and well-made – the sturdy, dense plastic deck Can withstand up to 330 lbs. Of weight. When set at the highest configuration, rubber feet keep the legs in place, so it won’t move while in Use. The surface is non-slip, textured rubber.
- Stacks for storage – no need for cumbersome racks or shelving, simply lock the Power Systems deck in its lowest position and stack them. The low, compact size means you can easily store the deck under a bed or sofa Or in a closet.
Publisher: Power Systems
Details: Introducing the Power Systems deck! Harnessing the latest innovations in product development, The Power Systems deck features a non-slip rubber surface that ensures greater stability throughout every movement while expanding workouts like no other tool in a tight, portable package. Enhance cardio workouts by incorporating step and bench-based movements up to 330 lbs. Transform from the deck from an inclined or declined weight bench for strength training. The thoughtful design and stability carries through when transporting and storing the deck for group fitness classes or training on-the-go. When you want to achieve low impact aerobics, set deck at 8 inches for your and your group. Add more challenge and intensity using the risers to elevate the deck to 14 inches. Attach tubes, store accessories, and never stop mixing up your program with the Power Systems deck. Add layers of complexity and challenge without adding bulk to your facility. Blending in perfectly with existing Club and equipment décor, The Power Systems deck adds more diversity in a sleek, mobile tool. Stack decks neat and cleanly before and after use.